Why Your Company Needs A SEO Strategy
Having a sound SEO strategy for your company is essential to ensure that your clients, customers, and patients can easily find your website. The goal of Search Engine Optimization is simple but extremely complicated to achieve:
The goal of SEO is for as many of your web pages as possible to be in the #1 position on the SERP (Search Engine Results Pages).
This higher your pages’ Search Results are positioned on the SERPs the more impressions and clicks your pages will receive. This is why your company has to have an effective SEO strategy. Search Engine visibility for your website attracts new customers more easily and at less Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) over the long term than your other digital channels.
Our SEO Services For B2B Companies
Our SEO services for B2B companies focus on improving the visibility and relevance of your website in Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). Our team provides a comprehensive range of services to ensure that your website is optimized for Search Engine algorithms. By partnering with us, your company can attract more high-quality leads and retain customers, ultimately improving your bottom line.
- Keyword Research and Analysis: This involves identifying relevant Topic/Keywords that your company can target on your website landing pages, in your content strategy, and other digital marketing campaigns.
- On-page Optimization: This is where a lot of dirty work gets done. By optimizing your website pages and the content on them our team makes them more relevant and visible to search engines like Google and Bing. This includes improving the usability (UX looks in again) of your website and making sure that Search Engine algorithms don’t have to work to hard by including optimized title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, and a great internal linking structure.
- Off-page Optimization: This includes building high-quality backlinks from other relevant websites to help your company and its team be seen as subject matter experts that provide highly “valuable” content to your target customers and clients that gives search algorithms a reason to show your content at the top of the SERPs.
- Technical SEO: Our team specializes in the optimizing the technical elements of a website like site loading speed, mobile responsiveness, and security and the myriad of other technical factors that will improve UX and ultimately your websites Search Engine Rankings.
- Content Marketing Strategy: We will formulate an actionable strategy for your team or ours that will be a roadmap for creating high-quality, informative, and engaging content for your customers, clients, and search engine algorithms. This enables your website to attract and retain a high number of new and previous users.
- Analytics and Reporting: We are big on the importance of data and data analysis (but hate the words ‘data driven”). This is why we track and analyze your website’s traffic, Search Engine rankings, and other Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to continuously identify opportunities for optimizing and improving your website.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): CRO goes hand-in-hand with UX and User Interface (UI) design for your website. Getting more visitors to your website is only part of an inclusive SEO strategy. Our team of designers and web devs will create a UX to increase the likelihood that your website’s visitors will take a desired actions like contact form completion, downloading a White Paper, or scheduling a demo.
- Reputation Management: This wasn’t considered “SEO” for a long while until it was determined that some of the big players in Search, in particular one that starts with a “G”, were using customer ratings and comments as ranking factors. This is why we will monitor and alert you to any online reviews or other customer feedback that you (or us) will need to engage. This will help your company to maintain and grow a positive brand reputation while continuing to have Search Results for your website on page one of the various SERPs you need to be successful.
Our Local SEO Services – Getting You More Clients, Patients, Or Customers
Local SEO typically involves optimizing a business’s website, Google My Business profile, and other online directories and platforms, such as Yelp and Facebook. The goal is to ensure that when someone searches for a product or service in the local area, the business appears near or at the top of the search results for the given search platform like Google, Bing, Facebook etc.
We ensure the important factors that impact Local SEO are accurate and consistent across the digital landscape for our Local SEO clients. Here are a few of the things that we do to increase visits, phone calls, and online inquiries for your business:
- Optimize Your Google My Business (GMB) profile: GMB profile is a crucial factor in local SEO. A fully optimized GMB profile with accurate business information, images, and reviews improves visibility of your business in local search results.
- Location and Proximity Optimization: The location of the searcher to the physical location of the business directly impacts local search results displayed by most search, directory, and social platforms.
- Standard On-page Optimization: The on-page optimization of a website, including title tags, meta descriptions, and content, impact local search results too. Yet these optimizations are often overlooked by your competition.
- Mobile Optimization: With mobile devices having become the top tools for customers to find most local businesses, it is essential that your business has a mobile-friendly, responsive website.
- Citations: Citations are mentions of your business on other websites, directories and review sites like Yelp, Yellowpages.com, and HealthGrades.com are some of the most well known. Consistent and accurate citations, will not only improve your local search ranking but also make your brand more memorable.
- Customer and Client Reviews (Local Reputation Management): Positive reviews from your customers, patients, or clients on platforms like Google, Yelp, and even Facebook can improve your local search ranking across the various platforms and devices that people use to find a doctor, lawyer, or new restaurant.
- Social Signals: Social media signals, particularly from highly engaged business accounts are a secret weapon! We have an expert Social Media team that will not only grow your brand recognition but will improve the findability of your business or clinic.
- User Experience (UX): A website that offers a great UX with fast loading times, easy navigation, and clear content will improve where the results for your business appear on the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages).
- NAP Consistency: NAP (Name, Address, Phone Number) consistency across all online directories, social platforms, and other digital properties is important for local SEO. Inconsistent NAP information can lead to confusion for not only your prospective customers but Search Engines, ultimately harming your local search ranking.
The Five Top Outcomes From A Professional SEO Strategy
- Increased Visibility: A well-executed SEO strategy can help a company rank higher on search engine result pages (SERPs), making it easier for potential customers to find them when they search for related keywords.
- Higher Organic Traffic: Ranking higher on SERPs leads to increased organic traffic to your company’s website, which can result in more leads, sales, and revenue at a lower cost than other digital marketing strategies.
- Cost-Effective: Like we just said, SEO is a cost-effective way to increase a company’s online visibility and attract new customers, especially when compared to other forms of online advertising.
- Long-Lasting Results: Unlike paid advertising, the results of a well-executed SEO strategy can last for a long time, long after the initial investment has been made.
- Improved User Experience(UX): SEO is not just about optimizing for search engines, but also about improving the overall user experience of a website, which can lead to higher engagement and conversion rates.