Assisted Living and Senior Care Digital Marketing
Expand your in-home care agency or care facility by building relationships with existing clients and attracting qualified new leads
The assisted living industry has traditionally been very hands-on, but now much of it has turned digital.
From online intake forms and client surveys to applications for employment, the assisted care industry has evolved in many ways.
We understand how difficult it can be to keep up with marketing efforts when your most important task is caring for your clients/guests and providing them with the best care possible. That’s where we come in.
It is no secret that the assisted care industry is heavy with competition and an essential measure of your success is happy clients. But how do you showcase happy clients to potential clients?
With KDMC, you have a marketing partner working closely with you to help put your best foot forward and show potential clients and families how you provide the best assisted care available in your market
How can KDMC help revamp your online presence?
Schedule a quick chat with KDMC today.
When you work with KDMC, we will help you explore the path that clients take today in selecting senior care – and how they are using digital technology in nearly every step of their process.
Our marketing strategies include:
- Building (or updating) a website that is as welcoming and informative as your care team – while also designed and optimized to generate leads.
- Creating insightful newsletters that keep your clients and caregivers in the know.
- Regularly soliciting and monitoring online reviews from past and current clients.
- Managing and updating online listings to ensure you’re always easy to find.
- Providing a library of content – from blogs posts to educational videos – to help answer questions and educate your clients on the importance of eldercare services.
- Posting to social media to build and communicate with your community – as well as to provide consistent social proof of your business.
KDMC has been partnering with us and providing digital marketing services to With a Little Help since 2019. They understand the sensitive nature of our industry and have developed marketing programs that have helped us attract new clients and employees alike. This has included a great new web design, social media marketing, newsletter and blog creation as well as other graphic design projects as needed.