Did you know:
of patients are aware of online physician ratings*
of those surveyed said physicians’ online ratings were very important to them
Avoid doctors with bad online ratings
Kaufer DMC is hosting a free webinar “Healthcare Online Reputation Management” for healthcare marketers on Wednesday, August 27th at 1 pm PT.
Participants will learn our five-step approach to managing your digital reputation:
- How to monitor review sites daily and be alerted of potential issues
- How to use tools provided by online review sites to gain more control of listings
- How to launch and manage a proactive program to encourage positive reviews
- How to create and manage a policy to respond to negative reviews
- How to embrace and learn from patient input
We live in a world where online reviews are now pervasive and often, persuasive. And while you cannot control what patients write online, you can influence the number of positive reviews you receive and control how to respond to negative reviews.
* According to a February 2014 survey from the Journal of the American Medical Association